Saturday, February 4, 2012

Copy Cat!


Hi Friends!

Okay so the other day I was checking out all the latest and greatest projects in blog land. While looking,  I came across this page over at A Perfectly Crazy Life.  Well Libby is full of wonderful ideas.  I love her tag line "finding sanity one craft at a time"  How true is that, people!!!  One of her projects in particular caught my eye and I just had to give it a try... Here is her inspiration piece.


Isn't that the cutest thing you have ever seen!
Libby also give a great tutorial for how to make this project as well. 


A Perfectly Crazy Life







So I decided to make my own.  I took fabric; gingham, muslin and denim and cut them into strips about 8 inches long.  Then took take a string of Christmas lights and start tying them on.  Just that easy.  Then I took couch webbing and cut sections and connected them to a jute string with a little glue to make a banner.  I tied the jute string to the Christmas light strings.

Here is what mine turned out like,






Have a great day!

Shannon

I am linking up:

2 comments: